Latest News & Updates
- We at IRM Energy value the welfare of people, especially where we do our business. To extend our contribution to help people in need during Covid-19 pandemic, IRM Energy employees distributed ration kits to more than 350 families in total on 19th June 2020. These ration kits were distributed in Banaskantha district, Gir-Somnath District of Gujarat and Fatehgarh Sahib district of Punjab
- "It's time we come together and support the nation to win the fight against Coronavirus pandemic and as a part of our commitment to rise to this occasion when the nation needs it the most, IRM Energy Limited has contributed Rs. 11 Lakhs towards PM-CARES Fund to combat the COVID-19 pandemic in India."
- No one expects to have a fire or other disaster at work, but they happen every day across the country. IRM Energy conducted a mock drill at Fatehgarh Sahib CNG Station to educate the people and give valuable tips on safety during fire.
- IRM Energy celebrated National Safety Week (4th – 10th March) across all its geographical areas with a theme "Enhancing Health and Safety Performance by use of Advanced Technology".
- Celebrated the endless power of our female employees. We wish them Happy Women's Day.
- IRM Energy conducted a mock drill at Fatehgarh Sahib CNG Station to educate the people and give valuable tips on safety during fire.
- Encouraging digital payment in rural areas. Achieved 55.4% revenue collection through digital payment medium.
- Registered 100 commercial customers in Banaskantha GA.
- Achieved the milestone of 15000 registered customers and 10000 commissioned customers in Banaskantha GA in domestic segment.
- IRM Energy achieved the set milestone of 1 lakh kg sale of natural gas per day at Banaskantha GA.
- Commissioned 23rd CNG Station at Banaskantha GA.