- Always remember to tight the CNG gas lead after CNG filling.
- Always keep your car engine tuned up.
- A smooth-running engine always churns better performance and delivers excellent fuel economy.
- Change air-filters at regular intervals.
- Inspection of engines air-filter at regular interval is necessary to keep your CNG car tuned up. If the air-filters are blocked with dirt or dust, the engine consumes more fuel and churns lesser performance.
- Replace spark plugs and if possible, use special spark plugs meant for CNG cars.
- Service regularly.
- Get CNG tuning done by an authorised agency.
- Always keep your cars’ tires properly inflated with designed pressure as under inflated tires consume more energy to run, thereby resulting in lesser fuel economy.
- Never drive till tank is empty.
- Some particles may enter if proper lid is not placed in CNG filling point.