Skip to content
- Avoid inconvenience caused due to unavailability or delay in getting the fuel to run your business. With PNG connection, you can be rest assured for uninterrupted supply.
- Natural Gas is generally cheaper than liquid & gaseous fuels like FO, LDO, CBFS, Diesel, and LPG. It can also be cost effective as compared to coal if heating processes are optimised properly.
- The combustible mixture of natural gas and air does not ignite if the mixture is leaner than 5% and richer than 15% of the air-fuel ratio required for ignition. Natural gas is lighter than air. Therefore, in case of a leakage, it just rises and disperses into thin air.
NO STORAGE SPACE REQUIRED
- PNG does not require any storage tank or storage space since it is supplied to you through pipelines.
NO SPILLAGE OR PILFERAGE
- In case of fuels like HSD and LDO, there are considerable chances of spillage and pilferage. In case of PNG these losses are invariably done away with, as PNG is supplied through pipes.
NO MAINTENANCE COST
- No scaling or sooting takes place in use of Natural gas and hence reduces maintenance cost as compared to other fuels.
- The user is charged for the quantity of PNG used with no possibility of any pilferage as the billing is done according to the meter. A unique feature is that the user gets to pay only after consumption of gas. Gas bills can be paid at multiple avenues including IRM Energy’s Customer Care Centers in cash/cheque or by card. Customers have option to pay gas bills online at www.irmenergy.com or on smartphone apps like Paytm, Google Pay, BHIM, Phone Pe etc.
- Round-the-clock technical support is assured through backed by control room, which is manned by trained technicians. Thus complaints, if any, are promptly redressed.
- Natural Gas is one of the cleanest burning fuels. Coal and fuel oil when combusted, release higher ratio of carbon emissions, NOx, SOx, and ash particles in the environment and contribute to pollution while the combustion of Natural gas releases very small amount of SOx, NOx, virtually no ash or particulate matter and lower levels of carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and other reactive hydrocarbons.