Posted on 10 Jul, 2023
Station In-charge – CNG
Vacancy - 02
Banaskantha GA, Gujarat & Namakkal & Tiruchirappalli GA, Tamilnadu
Experience – 3 to 5 years
Role & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and controlling LCV/HCV movements.
- Ensuring/monitoring CNG stations operations.
- Receiving and resolving the breakdowns/complaints of CNG.
- Ensuring safety & good housekeeping at station premises.
- Attend and involve in CNG asset maintenance activities.
- Co-ordinating with LCV/HCV supervisor/contractor for smooth fleet operations management.
- CNG Stations visits on regular basis ensure proper functioning of cluster operators.
- Check and verify the LCV/HCV log sheet.
- Monitoring and reporting any abnormalities at CNG stations.
- Monitoring CNG alarms/notifications from local SCADA system.
- Ensuring/verifying CNG station’s sales on daily basis.
- Co-ordinating with local maintenance team of OEM for day-to-day maintenance/breakdown activities.
- Gather CNG O&M parameters data in analytical form and take quick action after analysis.
- Assisting in preparation of CNG O&M reports.
- Monitoring and restricting station shutdown hours with good skills in attending breakdown and maintenance on ground with maintaining safe working environment.
- Good skills in reporting CNG O&M parameters to respective team.
- Attend and manage any emergency on ground occurred at CNG station.
- Diploma Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation & Control)